Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: PIXEL: Games reviews with Jonny Borders

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tis a thing of beauty, I am currently fighting the germans in world war two, running away from dinosaurs and driving a car at two hundred miles an hour and all without the use of any chemicals

    Andi, never done live even though I've had the original Xbox from day one but I can see I need to get that sorted now

    Be nice to see if there are any other glammy gamers come out of the closet, there will obviously be the ones that see us as sad twats so my Christmas message to them is Get Fucked

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers mate - glad to be of some help [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.1980-games.com/us/ - Java versions of some of the classics to run in your browser window, just don't break your keyboard with Daley Thompson's Decathlon! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Johnny B. I finished up Call Of Duty 2 last night. Was surprised by how short it was, but an amazing game. Also I picked up PGR3 too and am currently trying for certain achievments over Live.

    As for those who think we are sad, who cares eh? I have been big on gaming since I was a nipper [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Would be good if you got Xbox Live up and running though and when you do, give us a shout lol.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 05, 2005 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Andii Vamp ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Johnny B:
    Be nice to see if there are any other glammy gamers come out of the closet, there will obviously be the ones that see us as sad twats so my Christmas message to them is Get Fucked
    <font size="4" face="Arial">They are a bunch of basecamping n00bz! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn Skyline, I remember Daley Thompson's Decathlon too. I loved that game!

    Another I loved was the old Spectrum game `School Daze`. Remember that one anyone? Classic.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 05, 2005 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Andii Vamp ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    School Daze [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Why not play it now?

    http://www.spectrum.lovely.net/Skooldaze.html [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KILLER Skyline! I have been wanting to play that damn game again for bloody years. Nice one.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SJ_Skyline:
    Cheers mate - glad to be of some help [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.1980-games.com/us/ - Java versions of some of the classics to run in your browser window, just don't break your keyboard with Daley Thompson's Decathlon! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">You dirty rascal. I've got things to do, but now
    I've got this shit tinkling away in the back of
    my mind. It seems to work better than some of the
    other java emus I've seen, but it doesn't really
    like 'big screen' very much.

    Andii - yeh, we'll be doing covering intranet and
    LANs, etc.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 05, 2005 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Andii Vamp:
    Johnny B. I finished up Call Of Duty 2 last night. Was surprised by how short it was, but an amazing game. Also I picked up PGR3 too and am currently trying for certain achievments over Live.

    As for those who think we are sad, who cares eh? I have been big on gaming since I was a nipper [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Would be good if you got Xbox Live up and running though and when you do, give us a shout lol.

    Yep I've been into games longer than I care to remember, must have played and finished some of the best, I am a twat for completing one before I start another, I must have 30 games still in their shrink wrap just waiting to be played but their day will come, I thought I was pretty damn good until my ten year old son picked a pad up, can't win anything now

    Did you keep all those old consoles and games or did you trade em in? I kept all mine and some of that stuff is quite rare now

  10. #20
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not as rare as you think, JB. Our GamesStation's
    front window in town is festooned in all of them.

    The only consoles worth anything, nowadays, are
    special editions of SNES: the original Japanese
    Famicom system with original disc drive, and
    the gold ones, because there were only about three
    made. The Famicom retails at around ?100, the
    gold one is priceless, seriously.

    D.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •